Want to Know How To Use Social Media To Grow Your Business Even If You Have ZERO Experience?
Without a doubt social media changed the world as we know it and is one of the fastest growing industries of our time.
Join myself and Juliane on this comprehensive online training course where you will learn all you need to know to set up, manage and integrate social media into your business. This course will teach you everything you need from getting more people into your downline to bonding with people, all whilst building an outstanding reputation and communicating and engaging with the right people, even if you have no prior experience!
As social media works across many countries and languages, this course is in English with German translation.
What To Expect During This Course
- Over 3 hours’ worth of EXPERT tuition, guidance and insider tips for setting up and running your social media anywhere in the world.
- The best software tools used by the pros to analyse competitors, have conversations, create content quickly and to find out exactly what social media platform works best FOR YOU.
- Quick strategies for getting tons of likes.
- How to operate like a PRO Social Media Marketing expert.
- Step-by-step tuition and post-course training videos. Perfect for people who have little or no experience of social media.
- Learn and understand the TOOLS you MUST use in order to be successful. [LIVE DEMOS]
- Strategies and INSIDER tips for taking your business to the next level.
- Leading edge tuition and CUTTNG-EDGE resources.
- Learn which marketing strategies on social media are the most EFFECTIVE.
- Why people can create a lot of content and never miss a step
REMEMBER ... This can be done in your spare time, from your home or anywhere you can access the internet. Therefore, there is ZERO risk to you when starting up your business.
Andrew Davis is renowned for helping businesses transform their new business development and client relations activities. As one of the UK’s most prolific and sought-after digital/social media trainers, keynote speakers and consultants, Andrew’s has applied his unique approach to clients in multiple sectors. His high-end strategic workshops show how a digital lens can attract new business and improve relationships with existing customers.
Andrews career spans over 15 years. After working as a chatroom moderator on Pop Idol and Friends Reunited, Andrew served as producer for the digital station BBC Radio 1Xtra. As a Marketing Manager for Myspace.com, he helped launch its UK Marketing and Content division. He founded his consultancy in 2009 that launched with his visionary ‘Social Media Fundamentals’ program was the UK’s first ever social media course, designed to improve numeracy and literacy in borderline G.C.S.E. English students.
Andrew counts many of the UK’s most prominent corporate names among his clients such as KPMG, Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Barclaycard, o2, MTV, Land Securities and Marcus Evans. Andrew also sat on the Ofcom Advisory Committee between 2012 - 2016, where he ensured a strong focus on innovation, technology, young people and small businesses.